Thursday, January 20, 2011

complimentary breakfasts @ CEBU R HOTEL

This is the hotel that I chose to book for the Sinulog Festival at Cebu last January 15-18, 2011. I will include the complimentary breakfasts that they offered but I want to mention that there's nothing to rave about it. 


Here is how the lobby looks like:







Here are the breakfast choices:

cornedbeef, egg and fried rice

tocino, egg and fried rice (my husband intentionally did this to ruin my shot)=))
 hotdog, egg and fried rice

ham omelet and fried rice

danggit, egg and fried rice (again my husband played with the food before I was able to take the shot)

corned tuna, egg and fried rice

orange juice

iced tea

milo everyday



mango 

I don't know what's this called but it's like biko (you can dip this in sikwate)

ginataan

Here are the photos of our room and how messy I put all my stuffs everywhere =)) They have given me souvenir shirt and hat as well because of the Sinulog..


My souvenirs..

Thank you note..

No comments:

Post a Comment