Sunday, January 30, 2011

ADVANCED HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY (w/ Braders)

I am very thankful to God for giving me another year to live a good life with my family and friends..

This is my Advanced Happy 26th Birthday Celebration together with my Cainta Braders..Here's what I cooked for them:

Tuna Aligue Pasta
I'm not satisfied with the taste but they liked it anyway..

Dynamite
I should've put a single molo wrapper rather 2..ahhahaha..I wonder who among them have eaten the 3 pieces of dynamite with "labuyo" in it..hahahaha..

Shrimp, Chicken and Chorizo Kebab
Should eat this hot off the grill to savor the freshness..

Grilled Bacon Cut Liempo
Yummy cholesterol overload..hahahaha..

Buffalo Wings
I will stick to Anchor Butter the next time I'll cook meals with butter..I do not like the taste of Magnolia ulk..


Braders who celebrated this night with me:



I did not take a close capture of my Marshmallow Cake because it's appearance is not very delighting ahhahaha, though the taste is superb as always..(ulk conceited):))

Thank God for this celebration..Advanced Happy Birthday to me!:))










No comments:

Post a Comment