Monday, August 2, 2010

STIR FRY BROCOLLI, CREAM DORY "FISH FRY", HONEY SEMIFREDDO

Ok..Again I was asked to cook dinner because my mother-in-law was wondering what I'm planning to do with the cream dory..I will do a fish fry and another variation of the stir-fry veggies..Plus, I experimented with making a honey semifreddo.. 

Here's what I have came up with:

STIR FRY BROCOLLI with TOFU


INGREDIENTS: garlic, red bell pepper, brocolli, fried tofu, little oyster sauce, salt and pepper

1st side

other side

CREAM DORY fish fry

INGREDIETS: batter -> flour, sprite, salt and pepper, oil
                         dip-> mayo, mustard, pickles, salt and pepper


1st stage

after whisking..

custard will become thick..

whipped cream

HONEY SEMIFREDDO

semifreddo means half cold.. this is like an ice cream but is not as hard.. 

INGREDIENTS: 4 egg yolks and 1 egg whisked together with honey 
                           fold with 2 packs of whipped cream 
                           refrigerate for 2 days and top with toasted nuts




No comments:

Post a Comment