Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIED RICE, BALSAMIC BEEF & PORK CHOP, STIR FRIED VEGGIES with TOFU & OYSTER SAUCE

I was asked by my father-in-law to cook dinner and he told me to just fry the porkchops. We got no power since 1:30pm and since it's already 4:30pm I decided to start marinating the porkchops but there are only 4 pieces so I added some beef slices in the marinade. This mixture is not the usual porkchop with only salt and pepper. I included other ingredients in it to make the taste more exciting. Anyway, I'll include the ingredients in here. I also cooked fried rice and some stir fried veggies to go along with the meat dish.

Anyway, here are the photos and ingredients..

FRIED RICE

just a closer look

INGREDIENTS: left over rice, garlic, onions, green peas, 3 beaten eggs, salt and pepper, paprika

STIR FRIED VEGGIES with TOFU and OYSTER SAUCE


kinda looks messy (lols!)

INGREDIENTS: garlic, onion, eggplant, cabbage, red bell pepper, oyster sauce, fried tofu, salt and pepper, paprika

Basically the veggies that I have put in are the ones that are available in the fridge at this point. Actually, you can put your favorite veggies if you'd like just make sure that they would not taste bad when mixed with other veggies. 

BALSAMIC BEEF & PORKCHOPS

INGREDIENTS: beef, porkchop, thai fish sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, paprika, dried basil

Here are other pictures while I'm cooking the meat:

the bubbling of the oil looks fun in these shots..


the beef..



Here are the captures while the dishes are in the table.





DINNER BY CANDLELIGHT?!LOOOOOOOOLS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment