Saturday, July 10, 2010

SCRAMBLE and TAHO (mall style) @ mega

This is what I call "toshal" na Scramble..

BUZ BOX SCRAMBLE
The cups on the back are obviously not mine..lols!

The taste is like the scramble that you can buy from the sidewalk vendors but with a twist since there are choices for the toppings. I chose to put pinipig and sago because I don't really like the other toppings (choco sprinkles, marshmallows and other colorful candy sprinkles)
 
17php + 3php for the toppings

I call this one "toshal" Taho version..

TAHO BOY

HOT TAHO with ALMOND SYRUP

25php

Honestly, I'd still go for the taho that you can buy from the vendor roaming around your subdivision in the morning because it taste better and the price is cheaper plus you will get a bigger cup..lols!

My husband said that he really did not appreciate the almond flavor or it is probably better when cold.





No comments:

Post a Comment