Sunday, November 7, 2010

OATMEAL CRUSTED BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS

I totally forgot that we bought chicken wings =))good thing that my mom-in-law reminded me about it..I decided to cook buffalo wings and put a little twist to it..We ran out of breadcrumbs so as an alternative, I ground some oatmeal and included thyme, paprika, salt and pepper to it.. 

Here's the procedure to help you get a clearer idea of how I did the recipe..
I cooked the sauce first..

First saute the garlic in butter..

After a few minutes, add the hotsauce..

Then add the Worcestershire sauce..

Add the cheese (for this one, I used cheddar but you can opt for other cheese)

Stir everything well, sprinkle a dash of paprika and adjust the taste using salt, pepper and sugar..

That's for the sauce..Here is the procedure for the chicken wings..

Coat the chicken wings with 1 beaten egg..There's 11 chicken wings on this bowl..

Here's the oatmeal crumbs (ground oatmeal, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper)

Coat the chicken with the oatmeal crumbs..

Fry..

Still frying..

Drain the excess oil using a paper napkin..

Coat the fried wings with the sauce..Here's the dish!ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment