Monday, September 20, 2010

SARDINE PIZZA

Finally, I was able to use the provolone cheese that my friend Topeng gave me as a present from Buenos Aires..
I was very giddy to try this on any recipe because of the curiosity for the taste. Hmm..It's like mozzarella and bland but great for my recipe because it's a pizza anyway..

Here's what I have come up with for another hearty breakfast..This is my SARDINE PIZZA..Ingredients are bread, spanish style sardines (any brand), pizza sauce and cheese (whatever cheese you like)..In this case I obviously used the provolone but you can put whatever you prefer..

Good thing my husband liked the pizza..I was anxious of the taste because this is my first time doing this recipe and I don't really like eating sardines but glad with the results..Try this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment