Saturday, September 18, 2010

CLAWDADDY @ BHS

Originally, I was planning to treat my husband at ClawDaddy for our anniversary but it turns out that I am just lucky because it's the other way around (he paid "yey!")and we've got to dine here earlier than the set date..hehehe!!!
 my beloved food buddies..hehehe

While waiting for our orders I took a photo of the place..Actually, the joint is really inviting and you will feel really comfortable even when you eat just using your hands..
Cute right?There's another wall painting on my left side but I was too forgetful and not even took a photo of it..
Waiting for our orders..My son is so talkative..Husband is a bit bored or just sleepy..:))

 Really nice ambiance here..

hehehe..




Before we eat the waiter placed the "clawdaddy" bib on us
but my husband was a bit shy when the waiter did this.. He actually wanted to take off the bib, but I said no..hahaha..


It seemed that he liked the bib anyway..or not?(hahahaha!!!)

Here we go..
First we were served with the pitcher of lemonade that is included in our order for the main dish..

Filling up his glass with the lemonade..

My son is not a fan of any beverages..Just water and milk..oh and chocolate drink!


Corn as starter..

Corn Muncher..hehehe..

3 sticks of garlic breads..

New England Crab and Seafood Boil 1,395php
The taste is just alright..I loved the shrimps..But afterward, we realized to have just chosen other cooking options for the seafood so the taste would have been better or with the wow factor..
Pizza and Chicken 275php

We ordered this for Elbo.. I liked the flavor of the chicken but my husband was not satisfied because he said that it was dry..

Enjoying eating using only my hands and having fun with the crawfish and watermelon..hahahaha!!!

I think Elbo wants to check the bill..Like as if he is the one who's going to pay for everything..hahaha..

Total..

You should try dining here..


No comments:

Post a Comment