Monday, March 8, 2010

CHEFs' QUARTER @ megamall


After watching Alice in Wonderland here is where we ended up to have a nice dinner..

The spot is very nice and the crews are truly attentive. After all, those are the traits that you are aiming for in a restaurant and they have them. However, for some, the place could be a little intimidating, but if you are willing to shell out some cash then this is the perfect dining spot for you.

 
CHEFs' QUARTER at Megamall Atrium

TESSIE TOMAS SALAD
I definitely enjoyed the shrimps..

GRILLED BEEF with MANGO SALSA and SAFFRON RICE

The beef is tender, flavor is fine but I'm not wowed. I think the saffron flavor in the rice is too overwhelming but I'm not sure how others will judge the taste. I believe this is good for sharing but if you have a huge stomach then you can eat the whole meal but I already got full after eating half of the serving.

STUFFED BAKED CREAM DORY on ANGEL HAIR PESTO PASTA
I love this dish and if I'm not mistaken, the stuffing is mushroom. It's a light meal. 

 
 CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

After devouring all those strong flavored dishes, this is definitely a perfect finale. We were planning to order this on our next visit, by the way, we had this for free because our bill reached 750php+ and it's on their promo along with 2 other dishes (single portion steak and salad). As I recall, this dessert cost 125 or 175php.





No comments:

Post a Comment