Saturday, February 20, 2010

ORCHARD ROAD @ megamall

After eating yoghurt at Red Mango we are off to find a restaurant to dine in (dessert first before the main meal, LOLz). Then we noticed this new spot called "Orchard Road" so I asked husbie to try it out..

 
This capture is kind of fuzzy because we are like in a hurry..(baka nga masita e)LOL!


Since they just opened let us bear with them..hehe..

  
nice setup..

 

 waiting for our orders..

  

 cool!

  

I love this shot.. :) he did it..toinx!
 

I told him to take a shot of the colorful dividers..

 
 CHICKEN CURRY NOODLES 100+php
Spicy as expected but for me I think it lacks a bit saltiness, husbie said maybe it's for those who are health conscious..Oh well..



 BEEF PEPPER with RICE and EGG 169php
The egg still has some shell bits in it..LOLs!Bell peppers are cooked just right but the beef is a little tough..



ICED LYCHEE 45php
Few lychees were included and not same with the picture on display..There's too much ice, if they had a comment slip I would suggest that they decrease the size of the bowl and also the amount of ice..



WATERMELON SHAKE


PINEAPPLE SHAKE






No comments:

Post a Comment